Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Websites

As I was writing my blog, I was browsing around my page and found that there was a "next blog" button that I had never clicked before.  Having no idea what it would do, I clicked it and found that it took me to a random person's blog so that I could check out what they were writing about.  It's pretty cool, I didn't know that Blogspot had this feature.  It makes me a little apprehensive though, I guess I never realized that people outside of our class could see what we were all writing, not that it makes a difference since we basically just rip on Wittenberg and write about the most random things.  But it reminded me a lot of the Stumble button featured on Stumbleupon.com which is one of my favorite websites when I have a lot of time to waste.  So I just wanted to make a list of websites that I have found intriguing and useful that other people can check out when their bored.

1. Stumbleupon.com
2. Kittehroulette.com (pretty much like stumble upon but with cat videos if your a loser like me who loves cats)
3. Pandora (I'm sure you all know what this is by now)
4. ebaumsworld.com (one of my favorites in middle school)
5. Youtube (obviously)
6. encyclopedia of life-an interactive page with every organism/species on Earth
7. Projectgutenberg.com- free online books, great for research papers!
8. ehow.com- essentially life for dummies
9. bubblesnaps.com- add captions to your digital pictures
10. polldaddy.com- free polls for blogs/websites

that's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment