Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging

This is probably just reiterating what everyone is saying but I think blogging would have been a lot more successful if we had more "required topics" to blog about.  I really liked when we discussed them in class, so even if there were a few that we did on our own it would have been cool to bring up something that someone was talking about and all discuss it.  Even then, we could write reactions to certain topics that would serve as additional blog topics.  I think that blogging was a creative idea but I wonder if there is a way to make it more journalism like.  Maybe even writing a short page or two long story about a certain blog after it was written and interviewing other students to get their reactions.  I don't know, I'm just thinking aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment