Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring break in Springtucky :(

Unfortunately, this year my spring break plans pretty much suck.  I start an LSAT prep course next Tuesday, and have it every Tuesday and Thursday night until the end of April.  And of course, the class does not observe Wittenberg's spring break, so I will be stuck in Springfield, on a deserted campus.  So basically I will be completely alone because there is no one that I know that is actually staying here, or would want to.  Grass is greener on the other side though, I am able to go home for a long weekend the first week of March.  Although I may have to skip my Friday classes (sorry Mac!) so that I can make the 6ish hour drive home to Buffalo before it gets too dark, or the weather gets bad, I will get to see my lovely family and surprise my Dad on his birthday :) So if you know anyone that is staying in Springfield, please let me know...I would enjoy the company!  And against my Grandma's best advice, I will definitely be buying a tanning package so that I don't look like a ghost compared to everyone that comes back from their tropical vacations. Yay Springfield.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. Although it's not Springfield--I'm stuck in Granville, Ohio. I will spend my spring break on the couch...and in the tanning bed (but let's not tell my grandma that...)

    ReplyDelete